The best webcams on the market are still difficult to find in stock right now, with the global pandemic causing a rapid increase in demand due to vast numbers of home offices and remote working. This doesn’t mean you can’t get your hands on one though, and we’re committed to helping you locate both high-quality and cheap webcams for all your video recording needs.
Whether it’s calling family, streaming games, or for professional use, visual communication is still an important part of our lives. With so much of our day-to-day life moving to online spaces, having clear video on calls is becoming an essential requirement to our computing setup.
Those using laptops or all-in-one computers are already doing better than most, but with so many of these devices equipped with low-resolution cameras, you may still wish to upgrade to a dedicated web camera. Anyone using a desktop PC will need to buy a separate webcam regardless, but thankfully, the best webcams will more than cover their needs. And, because they come in a variety of resolutions as well as budgets, there’s something to fit every demand, whether it’s for daily video meetings or to connect with loved ones.
- 1. Razer Kiyo: Full HD 1080p 30FPS / 720p 60FPS – Built in Adjustable Ring Light
- 2. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080P Camera for HD Video Streaming & Recording 720P at 60Fps with Tripod Included
- 3. Microsoft LifeCam Studio for Business
- 4. Logitech BRIO Ultra HD Webcam for Video Conferencing, Recording, and Streaming – Black
- 5. Logitech HD C310 Portable Webcam, 5MP, Black
1. Razer Kiyo: Full HD 1080p 30FPS / 720p 60FPS – Built in Adjustable Ring Light
The Razer Kiyo might look weird, a testament to Razer’s unique designs, but it’s still one of the best webcams out there for streaming – which is unbelievably popular in this day and age. With the Razer Kiyo, Razer has stripped away a lot of the bells and whistles that more premium webcams offer, focusing instead on what matters most to game streamers and YouTube vloggers – good image quality and lighting through a “Light Ring”. You don’t need to spend a ton of time configuring the stream – just plug in the Razer Kiyo and get to work.
2. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080P Camera for HD Video Streaming & Recording 720P at 60Fps with Tripod Included
The Logitech G922 Pro Stream features the same classy design as its predecessor, the C920, but it’s especially interesting for gamers this time around. The C922 still boasts excellent 1080p video quality, great for hosting video calls, and its automatic low-light correction makes it a fantastic cam for streaming with the lights off. It also supports background removal, making it ideal for budding YouTubers.
3. Microsoft LifeCam Studio for Business
It isn’t the most attractive webcam, but the LifeCam Studio isn’t really designed to be attractive. Instead, it’s made for business conferencing and presentations, with its 1080p recording, 720p live video calling and wideband mic to deliver crystal clear sound. This is a serious peripheral – one that requires a powerful PC for max settings – but that doesn’t mean it’s lacking bells and whistles. For instance, it comes with 360-degree rotating capabilities and Microsoft’s TrueColor system, which will shift the exposure dynamically to keep you well lit.
See also: TOP 5 BEST CAR WAXES IN 2021 REVIEWS
4. Logitech BRIO Ultra HD Webcam for Video Conferencing, Recording, and Streaming – Black
Have you ever looked at a webcam in disgust because it just can’t hold up to your smartphone? Well, the Logitech Brio might be the webcam you’ve been looking for. With a 4K UHD resolution and HDR, the Logitech Brio has brought high fidelity to the world of the best webcams. If that wasn’t enough, it also boasts Windows Hello functionality and an easy to use stand, which will let you position it to capture your best side.
5. Logitech HD C310 Portable Webcam, 5MP, Black
The Logitech HD Webcam C310 is a solid option for those who just can’t splurge on a webcam. It’s perfect for anyone just needing to get onto that Zoom or Skype call and be seen clearly. And, while it does only shoot in 720p, the C310 does come with Logitech’s RightLight 2 auto-light correction technology so you’ll always be shown in the proper light. With its noise-reducing mic, you’ll also be heard clearly from up to 5 feet or 1.5 meters away. This may not be a streamer’s top choice but it’s a quality pic for anyone on a budget.
- Top 5 Best Bar Stools for Kitchen Island in 2021 Reviews
- Top 5 best webcam for working at home in 2021 Reviews
- Top 5 Best Car Waxes in 2021 Reviews
- Top 5 best Waterproof Hiking Shoes In 2021 Reviews
- Top 5 best Steam Iron for Clothes in 2021 reviews
- Top 5 Best Water Flosser Electric Dental in 2021 Reviews