Splitting logs for firewood doesn’t come easy. Especially, considering there are different types of trees that come with varying degrees of hardiness. Usually, some of the logs are simple and doesn’t cause a lot of trouble when splitting. However, there is a need to have the best wood splitting mauls to a chive seamless splitting. Also known as a block busters, sledge ax or block splitters, they are great and heavy duty tool for seamless wood splitting.
The quality of your choice is vital in ensuring effectiveness. Since there are different options, it is ideal to ensure you have the ideal maul to enjoy struggle free wood splitting. Unlike axes, sledges are multipurpose. They can be used for splitting as well as together with splitting wedges. For premium quality mauls, they should have tough heads as well as comfortable handles.
- List of Top 5 Best Wood Splitting Mauls in 2019
- 1. Fiskars Iso Core 8 lb Maul 36 Inch, 751110-1003
- 2. TABOR TOOLS J55A Splitting Axe, Wood Splitting Maul with Strong Fiberglass Handle and Anti-Slip Grip (32″ Handle, Splitting Axe)
- 3. Gransfors Bruk Splitting Maul 31.50 Inch Wood Splitting Axe, 450
- 4. Powerhouse PHX-13 900 High Performance Axe, Black
- 5. Estwing Fireside Friend Axe – 14″ Wood Splitting Maul with Forged Steel Construction & Shock Reduction Grip – E3-FF4
List of Top 5 Best Wood Splitting Mauls in 2019
1. Fiskars Iso Core 8 lb Maul 36 Inch, 751110-1003
See also: The 5 Best Optical Zoom Cameras in 2019
3. Gransfors Bruk Splitting Maul 31.50 Inch Wood Splitting Axe, 450
4. Powerhouse PHX-13 900 High Performance Axe, Black