If you’re weaving through the endless cordless drill reviews, then read on.. What you won’t find on this site are reviews on cheap drills. Lousy under-performing tools aren’t worth the aggravation and don’t belong in anyone’s tool-shed.
Wanna buy a cheap cordless drill that will make anyone want to jump off a cliff?
check out this piece of crap –the WORKSITE Cordless Drill – it’s guaranteed to piss someone off!
It doesn’t have to be expensive to be the best drill!
- 1. DEWALT DCD795D2 20V XR Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Hammer Drill Kit
- 2. Makita XDT12R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion COMPACT Brushless Cordless Quick-Shift Mode 4-Speed Impact Driver Kit (2.0Ah)
- 3. DEWALT DCF620D2 2.0AH 20-volt MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless Drywall ScrewGun
- 4. Hitachi DB3DL2 Power Cordless Screwdriver Kit, 3.6V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Battery – 2
- 5. Milwaukee 2605-22 M18 18-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion 7/8-inch SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
1. DEWALT DCD795D2 20V XR Lithium Ion Brushless Compact Hammer Drill Kit
The DeWALT cordless hammer drill features a smooth running brushless motor. It provides 57% more run time than the standard motor. It has two speed transmission that is high speed with three different drive modes. It comes with a 1/2 inch ratcheting, keyless chuck. It has an ergonomic handle that ensures a better grip with a balanced feel — it feels super light and comfortable to use. The kit includes two XR Li-Ion batteries, a charger, and carry case that hold the entire kit and in my opinion – it’s the best 20v cordless drill for the money
2. Makita XDT12R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion COMPACT Brushless Cordless Quick-Shift Mode 4-Speed Impact Driver Kit (2.0Ah)
This is a compact, cordless impact driver that features a brushless motor. It is a four speed motor with a Quick Shift mode for fastening control. Other special features of the Makita are the integrated modes that ensure proper fastening. The Assist Mode, and Tightening Mode control the speed and torque of the motor to prevent breakage, stripping, and damage to your working material. It’s a powerful impact driver that can tackle even some of the toughest lag bots.
3. DEWALT DCF620D2 2.0AH 20-volt MAX XR Li-Ion Brushless Drywall ScrewGun
This cordless screw gun has 4,400 rpm brushless motor. It has a three year limited warranty, one year of free service, and a 90 money back guarantee. The DeWALT built motor ensures the maximum amount of runtime. The DeWALT features and ergonomic design that gives it more balance than the corded models. The lock-on nose cone locks securely yet removes easily. It has an attachment for you to add a collated magazine.
This is a specialty tool geared towards those that are drywallers – it’s pretty much a useless drill outside of installing sheetrock.
4. Hitachi DB3DL2 Power Cordless Screwdriver Kit, 3.6V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Battery – 2
The Hitachi cordless screwdriver utilizes a dual position handle that switches from straight to the pistol position to maximize the versatility of the tool. It has lithium-ion powered batteries that have a life three times longer than the standard battery life for a cordless screwdriver. The quarter inch hex chuck is designed for quick bit changes. It’s a compact and lightweight design measuring less than 11 inches in length and weighing a pound. There is a built-in LED light to illuminate your work area. The Hitachi cordless screwdriver comes with a lifetime tool warranty and a two-year battery warranty.
5. Milwaukee 2605-22 M18 18-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion 7/8-inch SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
The Milwaukee 7/8” SDS Plus Rotary hammer drill packs an impressive 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy. It has a powerful and dependable brushless motor. It is an 18V drill that is one of the most compact drivers of this type. The REDLINK PLUS feature prevents over-discharge, overloading, and overheating. It has a ratcheting lock chuck to secure your bits. The ergonomically designed handles and grips absorb shock to give a secure and comfortable grip.