Nowadays you don’t need to break the bank to buy the best laptop because even budget laptops are more capable these days. Well if you are planning to spend $300 on your new laptop, then there are some of the most proficient laptops available to buy in this price range. Laptops under $300 are best for day to day works and also for moderate gaming! So which are the best laptops under 300 dollars? Are these budget laptops really capable of doing intensive tasks like gaming? Let’s find it out.
- 1. Acer Chromebook 11, Celeron N3060, 11.6″ HD, 4GB DDR3L, 16GB Storage, CB3-132-C4VV
- 2. New Dell 11.6-inch Chromebook Intel N3060 4GB 16GB eMMC Flash Black
- 3. 2019 Newest Lenovo 2-in-1 11.6″ HD IPS TouchScreen LED-Backlight Chromebook
- 4. Flagship 2019 Dell Chromebook 11.6″ HD Energy-efficient Chromebook
- 4. HP Chromebook 14-ca061dx – 14″ HD Touch – Celeron N3350 – 4GB – 32GB eMMC – Gray
1. Acer Chromebook 11, Celeron N3060, 11.6″ HD, 4GB DDR3L, 16GB Storage, CB3-132-C4VV
Acer Chromebook. Its Intel Celeron processor and 4GB of RAM load webpages quickly and provide lag-free streaming, and the 16GB of internal storage holds documents and photos. This Acer Chromebook has an HDMI port for connecting to a larger display.
2. New Dell 11.6-inch Chromebook Intel N3060 4GB 16GB eMMC Flash Black
Inspiron Chromebook. It has 4GB of RAM and a 2.48GHz Intel Celeron processor for efficient performance on Chrome OS, and its HD display lets you enjoy viewing YouTube videos. Connect peripherals to the two USB 3.0 ports of this 16GB Dell Inspiron Chromebook.
3. 2019 Newest Lenovo 2-in-1 11.6″ HD IPS TouchScreen LED-Backlight Chromebook
Maximize productivity with this 11.6-inch Lenovo Chromebook computer. Its MediaTek processor and 4GB of RAM power its Chrome operating system, and the 32GB eMMC flash memory stores and protects necessary files. This Lenovo Chromebook computer has a 720p webcam for taking HD photos and video and videoconferencing with friends and associates.
4. Flagship 2019 Dell Chromebook 11.6″ HD Energy-efficient Chromebook
11-inch Dell Chromebook computer. It has an Intel Celeron processor and 4GB RAM 16GB/32GB of RAM to run various apps efficiently, and the lightweight design makes it suitable for school and work. This Dell Chromebook computer uses Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth technology so you can enjoy smooth streaming performance.
See also: Top 5 best Toddler Harnesses in 2019
4. HP Chromebook 14-ca061dx – 14″ HD Touch – Celeron N3350 – 4GB – 32GB eMMC – Gray
Chromebook. Its Intel Celeron processor and 4GB of DDR4 RAM let you run multiple browser tabs at once without performance lag, and the 32GB of flash storage provides quick access to files. This HP Chromebook lasts up to 10.75 hours on a single charge, so you can work untethered.