- 1. BenQ HT8050 4K DLP UHD THX Certified Home Cinema Projector
- 2. Sony VPLHW45ES 1080p 3D SXRD Home Theater/Gaming Projector
- 3. Optoma UHD60 4K Ultra High Definition Home Theater Projector
- 4. Sony 4K HDR Home Theater Video Projector (VPLVW295ES)
- 5. Epson Home Cinema 4010 4K Pro-UHD (1) 3-Chip Projector with HDR
1. BenQ HT8050 4K DLP UHD THX Certified Home Cinema Projector
Setup and Features The HT8050 is more substantial in size and build than most of the little sub-$2,000 home-entertainment-oriented DLP designs on the market today. Measuring 18.5 inches wide by 8.9 high by 22.2 deep and weighing 32.6 pounds, its chassis is similar in bulk and heft to Sony’s native 4K offerings, as well as the higher-end models from Epson and JVC.
2. Sony VPLHW45ES 1080p 3D SXRD Home Theater/Gaming Projector
Create a true home theater experience with this Sony cinema projector. A 215W lamp delivers up to 6,000 hours of viewing time, and the built-in 3-D transmitter lets you watch 3-D movies with beautiful clarity. Featuring nine calibration modes, this Sony cinema projector optimizes images for TV, sporting events and films.
3. Optoma UHD60 4K Ultra High Definition Home Theater Projector
With 4 times the pixels of 1080p, an Ultra High Resolution of 3840×2160, 3000 lumens, 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio, High Dynamic Range in the form of HDR10, vertical lens shift and a massive 1.6x Zoom, the Optima UHD60 has been engineered to deliver the ultimate 4K UHD home viewing experience.
See also: Top 5 best cookware sets in 2019 review
4. Sony 4K HDR Home Theater Video Projector (VPLVW295ES)
Show home movies in sharp 4K clarity with this Sony projector. It supplies 1500 lumens of brightness for colorful images with high contrast, and its lamp lasts for 6,000 hours for years of uninterrupted use. The TRILUMINOS technology of this compact Sony laser projector ensures colors and textures are displayed accurately and brightly.
5. Epson Home Cinema 4010 4K Pro-UHD (1) 3-Chip Projector with HDR
This Epson projector delivers an amazing experience with advanced pixel-shifting, resolution-enhancement technology for your DIY home theater. Sophisticated parallel pixel processing and a modern architecture deliver amazing color accuracy, color brightness and color gamut.