- 1. AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
- 2. ZOMEI 55″ Compact Light Weight Travel Portable Folding SLR Camera Tripod for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera Video with Carry Case(Black)
- 3. Rangers 55” Ultra Compact and Lightweight Aluminum Tripod with 360° Panorama Ball head, ideal for travel and work
- 4. K&F Concept 62” DSLR Tripod
- 5. Neewer Carbon Fiber 66 inches/168 centimeters Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head
1. AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
- Lightweight tripod with adjustable-height legs and rubber feet
- Compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, still cameras, GoPro devices, smartphone adapters (not included), and scopes.
- Recommended max load weight is 6.6 lbs (3kg) for optimal performance
- Weighs 3 lbs; Extends from 25 inches to 60 inches when center post is fully extended; Carrying case included
- Two built-in bubble view levels and 3-way head to allow for tilt and swivel motion; portrait or landscape options
- Quick-release mounting plate helps ensure fast transitions between shots
For the money, this is a great product! For around $20, I was expecting a basic, low quality product to get me by. All it had to do was hold my camera (Nikon D5000) in place and I would have been satisfied. To my surprise, there are features included with this tripod that are on $40+ tripods! Two different bubble levelers, one for the base and another for the camera, an independent crank riser for additional height, multiple tightening locations to keep your camera in place, and the ability to hold your camera in both landscape and portrait.
2. ZOMEI 55″ Compact Light Weight Travel Portable Folding SLR Camera Tripod for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Camera Video with Carry Case(Black)
- MAIN FEATUR：Fully extended the tripod itself stands approximately 55’’ high; Measures 20 inches. Supports up to 11 lbs; Weighs just 2.6 lbs. The feet of the legs are self-adjusting, so you get a very steady platform
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: Aluminum alloy legs which include three flip locks for adjusting the size of each leg, which works great outdoor on uneven surfaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Ultra-Compact tripod made of lightweight material, lightweight and portable multi-functional, multi-directional tripod; Weighs just 2.6 lbs, perfect for packing around
- STABILITY: The center column also has a hook to hang weight on to lower the center of gravity on this tripod to make it more sturdy and less prone to vibrations which is awesome for photography where you take long exposures
- PAN HEAD: The lever used to pan and tilt the head. Pan-head is mobile and can be adjusted and screwed with the fixing screws and water balance. Pans left and right and tilts up and down fairly smoothly
Fairly light and compact. I’m able to strap it to my camera backpack and it doesn’t really bother me. Lots of adjustability in it. Took it last night to a lake with a pretty sloped bank and it was very solid. Only complaint is the quick release mount base can spin a little. It’s still in the camera but the base doesn’t jam up to the camera as I would have liked.
Other then that minor issue the tripod is very nice. All other adjustments lock down so you have a very stable system. The lateral movement like many others have said takes a bit of force and isn’t the smoothest initially but after the bump is ok. But for static position this tripod is great. Great for both hiking/ backpacking and studio setups.
3. Rangers 55” Ultra Compact and Lightweight Aluminum Tripod with 360° Panorama Ball head, ideal for travel and work
- ULTRA STABLE: The tripod fork is finely crafted by using our precision CNC machine to ensure the highest quality product.
- 360° PANORAMA: With two independent control knobs, the specially designed ball-head can rotate 360° allowing you to get the perfect shot every time. The ball-head also has two built-in levels which allows you to get the straightest shot possible.
- EASY SET UP: 4-section column legs with quick release flip-locks allows you to adjust the working height from 14″ to 55″ in seconds.
- PORTABLE: 14″ compact storage size and 2.89 lbs. weight, you can easily take it to anywhere for outdoor shooting.
- GUARANTEE: Backed with 2-year warranty. Please contact us if you need more help.
The quality of this tripod is great. I work in TV and this tripod works better than most of expensive tripods I use at work. I haven’t had any issues with it holding up my Nikon D7200 with a Tamron 150-600mm lens on it. Its very sturdy and does what its supped to do. I use it mostly for moon shots while using a remote.
4. K&F Concept 62” DSLR Tripod
- The weight of the tripod (include the ball head) is only 2.99lbs,much lighter than 4 cans drinks(300mL). After being 180° reflexed,the folded height is only 18.1” (460mm),smaller enough to help you a convenient travel.
- The tripod combines practical and portability factors,with the maximum height (without center column) of the most stability is 52.4” (1330mm),providing sufficient stability and shooting height as far as possible; The max height is 62” (1560mm),making standing shooting easier and the min height is 16.1” (410mm) to meet various shooting environment and photographic needs.
- With powerful and quick flip leg lock, only use one hand can open and close all the buttons in a few seconds. It’s very easy to use, saving you more time and can more focused on enjoying the shooting.
- The spring self-locking tube angle adjustment knob, only need to press, release, so that can quickly adjust the angle of the three tripod tubes.
- Ball head (28mm large ball) ensure the stability of the cloud platform; The non-oil damping new design allows the camera to rotate smoothly and accurately; With a 360-degree scale at the bottom of cloud platform, it’s easier to take panoramic photos and give more stunning effects than the ultra wide angle lenses.【NOTE】For camera with telephoto zoom lens, you need to buy a tripod mount ring additionally or telephoto lens bracket for better balance.
Returned. Ball head is made of plastic. Not safe for heavy camera. After some investigation, I discovered the head used to be Aluminium but has been changed to plastic. You can’t trust the reviews online because the item has been cheapened.
5. Neewer Carbon Fiber 66 inches/168 centimeters Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head
- 2-in-1 tripod, one of leg can be used as monopod
- Quick release leg locking, giving a more convenient leg handling
- Universal ball head design with 2 locks and 360¡ã dial that photographers adjust angle free and quickly
- New generation of high-density carbon fiber tube, using eight layer different angles carbon fiber staggered laminated, high temperature curing, high pressure strengthening polymeric structure
- Comes with a portable bag, easy to carry
This tripod is an outstanding value. The fit and finish is good to excellent. The mechanics of movement of all the moving pieces is smooth and easy to operate. And although I could not say that it is as good as for example a Gitzo in build quality or sturdiness, it certainly approximates about 80% of both quality and stability of the Gitzo and does some things that the Gitzo will not do.